Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Performing in December

Just signed us up to perform on Dec 6 and 7 at UPenn modern dance show. The reason is there is an old script that I really want to make into a short film. It's called *The Mustache* and is about one of the hometown friends who lives in nyc comes back sporting a mustache because he thinks it's cool. Doing this live performance should help set the stage to make the film in January.

I think performing live is the ultimate tool to use for writing because a) it applies pressure and deadline b) you know from audience what's good and what sucks. It's a distillation process.

We may also do a new sketch if they give us two slots. I already have thrown some new ideas up on my board, although I've kept with my goal to do no real writing for another few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment