Sunday, February 21, 2010

The 10% Doucher Theorum

I've come up with a theory: 10% of all people you work with in the world are Douches, especially in the "Arts" world. I've been doing this theatre/film stuff for four years now, and most people are a delight and provide not only good performances/work, but provide a nice energy and smile. HOWEVER, some people choose to Douche-out for whatever reason and suck energy in and hoard it for themselves like vampires. Mostly it's people who think too highly of themselves and are nursing a giant insecurity. It's a shame.. but I'm learning to accept that whatever project or show you work in, you're going to have 90% awesomeness and 10% douche-baggery.
I call it "The 10% Doucher Theorum"


Ok, that's all on that.. I don't like to be negative, but I can't help but make observations.

No comments:

Post a Comment