Friday, February 12, 2010

Mustache Shoot - Pre Shoot Tech

Yesterday was all about preparing for the Mustache shoot. Started with me shoveling my car out from a mound of snow, then I went and shoveled my Mom's driveway, then drove to New York to pick up Giz, and we had to make 4 separate stops, for the lights, lenses, camera rigs and then finally to Best Buy for a monitor and hard drive.
Then, we rushed over to the location to meet all the crew. Tony coulnt't make it, but Taka did. We went over lighting schemes and played with the camera. Ethan had the sound working great. Gus and I were stand-ins and had fun spewing out absurdities. Wayne was awesome as host and bought a bunch of snacks and made coffee.

We broke at around 9:15pm.

Now I'm off to get Bonnie and all the wardrobe, stop at Wawa to get hoagies and grape soda for props, and snickers for us to eat. Then, I come back and pick up Trang who has been slaving in the kitched for 3 hours making all kinds of culinary delights for the cast and crew.

Finally, a little prayer that everyone shows up or Day 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment