Sunday, February 14, 2010

Done!

Today we wrapped on The Mustache. I was very pleased with the outcome. We shot it in 2.5 days, right on schedule. The acting was amazing, I couldn't have been happier. The Canon 7D shot as beautifully as we had hoped and Taka and Tony were great with it. Our sound guys were hard-working and nice. Trang cooked up a storm. Wayne was the best host/jack-of-all-trades ever. Almost everyone joined the spirit and contributed to the nice vibe we had going. No major ordeals or back-of-the-mind worries. I just hope the rest of the cast and crew felt the same way. Now it's up to Giz to edit it all and make sushi out of fish and rice.

I do feel utterly exhausted by it all though. The planning, the people, the mustaches.. A reminder that even good things need to end. I'm back at home now, off to Valentine's Day dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment